| 0 komentar ]


Diego Milito hopes to put the transfer speculation to rest. “I am very happy to be playing for Inter.”

The striker has been at the centre of reports he’ll quit San Siro to follow Jose Mourinho to Real Madrid.

However, his agent held talks with the Nerazzurri staff and it seems to have done the trick.



“I don’t want to talk about my future right now, but I will say that I am very happy to be playing for Inter,” said the Argentine.

It is reported his wages will rise from €3.5m per season to €5m as a reward for his excellent first campaign at San Siro.

The contract is also expected to last until June 30 2013.

Milito is currently in South Africa with Argentina’s World Cup squad.

“It is difficult to take your opportunities when space is limited, but I am at peace with myself, because there is so much competition here.”/http://football-italia.net

Related Posts by Categories



0 komentar

Post a Comment