| 0 komentar ]

The Brazilian maestro is over his recent injury problems, and is ready to earn himself a place in Ancelotti’s starting line-up.


Ronaldinho has had a fairly inconsistent season with Milan, however to be fair, he has struggled with injuries at times, which consequently have affected his performances throughout the course of the campaign.The former Barcelona man has come under scrutiny of late for failing to rediscover his very best touch whilst with the Spanish giants; however this is something that hasn’t been bothering the 29-year-old, as he has solely been focusing on getting his body right, in order to make a successful return from injury.“The criticism that I have received over the past month or so does not bother me. I haven’t listened to what has been said because I was injured. I’m not anymore though, so I am ready to contribute to the team,” Ronaldinho affirmed in an interview with Sky.“I miss playing football on a consistent basis. I have had to miss out from time to time over the season because of injury, however now I am ready to return.“To be honest, I don’t like being on the bench, but I am a professional so I have to accept the decisions made by [Carlo] Ancelotti.”The former world player of the year closed the interview by making comments regarding the recent earthquake in Abruzzo.“It is a situation that I had only seen on television; however to live in the same country where there was an earthquake is quite startling.“I hope to do something for the people affected, to give my contribution in some way.“We have tried to arrange a match to raise funds for these people, and we will do everything possible to help all those in need.”Ronaldinho will be hoping to prove his worth for the Rossoneri this weekend, when they do battle with Chievo on Saturday.

Adrian Del Monte, Goal.com

Related Posts by Categories



0 komentar

Post a Comment