| 0 komentar ]


Francesco Totti used his hat-trick to take revenge on critics. “Go on, say I'm finished as a player!”

The Roma captain was out for over a month following knee surgery and some claimed he did not deserve a planned contract extension until 2014.

“Now I hope they keep on saying I'm past it, as it brings me luck. Go on, say I'm finished as a player!” he grinned after the 3-1 win over Bari.

“That is all I'm saying today, as it would be too easy for me to give interviews after a hat-trick. I'd rather go home.”

Totti hadn't played since the victory over Napoli on October 4, when he also scored a brace.

In all he has netted nine Serie A goals in eight games and has caught Antonio Di Natale at the top of the Capocannoniere charts.

Di Natale cannot add to his tally this weekend, as the Udinese striker is suspended for the trip to Juventus this evening.[www.football-italia.net]

Related Posts by Categories



0 komentar

Post a Comment