| 0 komentar ]


Filippo Inzaghi can't wait to play his first official game at the Estadio Santiago Bernabeu and is looking forward to taking on Real Madrid captain Raul.

Inzaghi is not sure whether he will feature in the starting line-up, as Milan Coach Leonardo is yet to decide on his best team for the game.

“I have played in all the best European grounds but never at the Bernabeu,” explained SuperPippo.

“I have never played against Raul either and now I will get the chance to face him in his own stadium.”

Inzaghi and Raul are also battling it out for the title of European competition's all-time top scorer, with the Italian currently edging out the Real star by just three goals.

“The fundamental thing is that Milan win the game and return home with all three of the points at stake,” insisted the Rossoneri veteran.

Marco Borriello is part of the squad that will travel to Spain, but Inzaghi is the established regular in European competition.

“The boss decides whether I am playing or not but I feel good and I am ready if I am called upon.

“I always try to contribute, even when I start from the bench like I did against Roma,” concluded the former Juventus man.[www.football-italia.net]

Related Posts by Categories



0 komentar

Post a Comment