| 0 komentar ]


David Trezeguet has announced his intention to leave Juventus at the end of this season after almost a decade in Turin.

The 31-year-old striker, who is the Bianconeri's most prolific foreign goalscorer ever, was strongly linked with a move away from the club this summer.

However, Trezeguet insists nothing has changed in his relationship with the club and that this decision has been taken together with his family.

“I have made history with this club. Sooner or later there is an end to everything. Nothing has changed in my relationship with the club. I have never asked to leave,” Trezeguet said at Vinovo, Juventus' training ground.


“The contract has never been a problem. It's a decision that I took a while ago and I will return home with my family.”

Asked if he would return to France or Argentina where he has family ties, Trezeguet replied: “I don't know. It's not the moment to speak about it because we are only in the second week of the season.

“I would like to end my story with Juventus by winning something,” he concluded.

Related Posts by Categories



0 komentar

Post a Comment