| 4 komentar ]


David Beckham insists he has given little thought to a much-touted return to Europe in the New Year.

The England international is adamant that his sole focus at present remains on helping LA Galaxy enjoy a productive end to the MLS season.

Beckham did take in a successful loan spell at AC Milan during the American off-season last term, with England boss Fabio Capello keen for the experienced midfielder to play as much competitive football as possible.

With attention already starting to drift towards next summer's World Cup in South Africa, Beckham knows a similar deal in 2010 will be required if he is to make the final cut.

The former Manchester United and Real Madrid ace is confident a short-term deal can be put in place, but claims he will put the issue to one side until the Galaxy's current campaign comes to a close.

"At the moment all I am concentrating on is the MLS," he told Sky Sports News following England's 2-2 draw with Holland on Wednesday.
Decision

"When you are back with the England squad, of course you concentrate on that and what game is coming up, but I am going to concentrate on the rest of the MLS season with the Galaxy and then after that finishes, in a few months, I will make plans. But that is news that I already knew.

"I'm 95-99 per cent certain that it will happen. It's important that I concentrate on the season with the Galaxy, and when that's over there will be a decision by myself and the club that I will be going to. But it's important I concentrate over there first."
Speculation continues to suggest that Beckham could make an eagerly-anticipated return to the Premier League, but the 34-year-old believes Italy remains his most likely destination.
"I'm not sure. You never know," he said on the English links.

"I'm not going to say it will never happen, but I enjoyed my time in Milan and they have expressed that they would like to take me back. AC Milan are one of the best clubs in the world, but I have quite a few months to decide on that."[skysports.com]

Related Posts by Categories



4 komentar

Cyntia said... @ August 14, 2009 at 3:28 PM

Nice post, I love Beckham :x

Unknown said... @ August 16, 2009 at 12:59 PM

MILAN IS BETTER BUT I VOTE BEST FOR ROMA, BENVENUTI BECKS..

ROMA FANS
http://bizril.blogspot.com/

www.acehbarat.info said... @ August 17, 2009 at 7:12 PM

good informaton

Evan's Mom said... @ August 17, 2009 at 7:55 PM

I would love to see him back to Europe

Post a Comment